What can I say... this time I used some stuff I shunned before. Frist of all shading is now more deep and (I hope) more precise. Also I changed a bit the style of drawing eyes and played a bit with a shading plugin for Google SketchUp to obtain a more sophisticated background.
I wasn't keen on using Maylin's new colours, but eventually my darling convinced me to do so. I think I shouldn't have made too many changes in the wedding dress design again... I feel like that ain't a wedding dress anymore... more a kind of a... skirt for an anime character....Stuff used:
-Google SketchUp 8 Pro + LightUp DEMO plugin
-tonnes of love